In a survey sponsored by the Personal Travel Group in the United Kingdom, they list timeshare vacation spots around the world that were highest rated by their clients. If you are looking for a source of great suggestions to help you choose a wonderful destination for your family timeshare rental vacation, check out the top six timeshare resorts on their list:
- Sheraton’s Vistana Resort, Kissimmee, Florida, is consistently rated as a top timeshare rental resort on many lists and it's no wonder with it's 135 acres filled with fountains, lakes, tennis courts (13), swimming pools (7), hot tubs (8), and recreation centers (3). Not to mention the 18-hole miniature golf course, basketball and volleyball courts, children's playgrounds (2), and a host of family-oriented activities.
- The Manhattan Club, New York City, is a premier timeshare location in the middle of Manhattan, just 2 blocks from Central Park. Its budget timeshare rentals, although combined with elegant interiors and a suburb staff with a continental flare, allow for an affordable big city family vacation.
- Harborside Resort at Atlantis Paradise Island in the Bahamas is one of the world’s most famous resort destinations where celebrities rub elbows with vacationing families. The resort’s natural beauty of warm ocean breezes, blue crystal waters and amazing white-sand beaches, combined with activities that include family-friendly waterparks and adult casinos, make this a popular budget timeshare rental vacation destination.
- Royal Sands, Cancun, Mexico is truly a resort where your timeshare rental vacation experience will make you feel like royalty. This premier resort has been one of the top-rated resorts in the world since 1975, and with its spectacular Caribbean beaches and incomparable amenities this will be a vacation experience you'll never forget.
- Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas, Maui, Hawaii, is located in historic Lahaina on Maui's North Beach, a beach which has been rated on "America's Best Beaches" list. This resort sits on 26 acres of lush tropical landscaping with spectacular views of the Pacific Ocean and of the islands of Lana'I and Moloka'i. A budget timeshare rental here will have you relaxing in no time.
- Marriott’s Cypress Harbour Resort, Orlando, Florida, has timeshares for rent that start as low as $100/night. This incomparable resort offers lighted tennis courts, and a 15-acre picturesque lake complete with a beach area and watersports. The serene setting and ultimate in pampering will give you a wonderful feeling of extravagance, even though the timeshare rentals are budget-friendly.